Still working on Jane's first lesson... here's my second painting on the awesome hot press watercolor paper (5" x 7")!
I can't express my love of this paper enough. I really feel like I know what I'm doing using this stuff. Thanks for everyone's reply to my last post. I've been feeling like I'm improving (or even if I'm not, I feel more confident) and it's nice to get some confirmation from others on the subject. I'm glad I found EDM at the beginning of my art "career"- it's kinda cool to have people watch me get better besides myself.
Well I'm off to gather leaves for our lesson on greens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great shadows and reflecions on your apple!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. I'd like the honey crisp one please.
xoxo
What a great sketch - I love the subtle tones.
ReplyDeleteVery nice blending of the colors! nancy
ReplyDeleteNice page. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThose apples are fantastic!
ReplyDelete